Monday, February 21, 2011

First Official Day at Daycare

Christian did great today!!!  He didn't cry when I left, just looked anxious and before he could "break down" I left. I however, broke down, and called around 10:00 a.m. to see how he was doing. They said he was doing great, playing with Legos just then.  When I picked him up, he hesitated because he was playing with a new toy we don't have.  But after a second, he came and gave me a big hug and said, "bye, bye?"  I think I missed him more than he missed me :)

Well it is official, he DID catch cooties last week during our test runs from the kids that were sick. My little angel sounds like a frog....no voice.  His nose is running as well as stuffed up and he has a deep cough.  I go to Walgreens to find something to give him, can't find anything, so I talk to the pharmacist.  She tells me that they do not recommend anything over the counter for a child under 4 yrs old. So I got some vapor rub and spread it all over his chest and neck.  I'm on the way to the attic to find my cool humidifier to put in his room also. He did have a 100.5 temperature when I picked him up, gave him Tylenol and hope he feels a little better tomorrow. Poor little guy......
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment