Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daycare - Day #2

Well Christian went to daycare for the first time on Monday and then we were home Tues. and Wed. because he was sick. So today was his second day and he did great when I dropped him off.  He ran to me when I came to pick him up at the end of the day.....the best feeling in the world!

I didn't get the chance to ask the daycare ladies how he did on Monday so I asked today. They said when he was eating and wanted something, he would raise his hand.  Aaaawwww :) They said they have never seen a 2 yr old do that and wished the other kids would raise their hands. I did not teach him that and he hasn't been around anywhere with me to see that raising your hand gets you an answer. So the only thing I can figure is that they taught him at the orphanage. They also said he was eating good and taking a nap when the time comes.  I am glad he is understanding what they want, I was worried due to the language delay.  But I think he understands more English than I realize :)

It's supposed to be rainy and possible snow this weekend. I am definitely keeping Christian inside to not aggravate his cold.  I'm going to see if he wants to make paint handprints.....we'll see how that goes :)
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment