Sunday, February 20, 2011

Daycare and Cooties

We did test runs at daycare last week and several kids were sick. We then played outside almost every day last week at the park. I did have Christian bundled up, but with the two combinations, he caught a cold.  He only coughs a little but is sneezing and has a very runny nose. We've already caught the daycare cooties......and so it begins.

I return to work tomorrow which means it's Christian's first full day of daycare tomorrow. I hope he does ok! I know every mother goes through this anxiety when they first put their child in daycare and I am no different.  My biggest concern is that he still doesn't chew his food like he should and when he gets in a hurry he just swallows immediately. Plus after my "choking scare" with him a few weeks ago, I really hope they watch him when he is eating.  I told them about this but they also have the other kids to watch too. I'm sure he will be fine, but being a mother now, it is now my job to worry :)

Getting up early tomorrow is going to be tough! I am not a morning person anyway. I have been getting us up early all week to prepare for our normal schedule starting tomorrow.  I was dragging EVERY day, it was pathetic and I had to take a nap every day. I am totally screwed because I can't take a nap at work. So much for cutting back on soda, I was trying to reduce but will need the caffeine as I don't drink coffee. It will be interesting to see how fast I can get back into the swing of things at work.  I used to be pretty fast and efficient at my job, hope I didn't lose that these last two months!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment