Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Yuk" and Teddy Bear

So when I change Christian's stinky diaper, I say "yuk, yuk" and hold my nose. He laughs and says "yuk, yuk" too.  The other day at naptime, when he was supposed to be sleeping, I hear him saying "yuk, yuk" and all I could think as that he has done God knows what with his stinky diaper. But at the same time, I didn't want to open the door and have him see me, because then we would want to get out of the crib. So I peep through the door keyhole to see what he's up to.

He has his socks off, holding them up to his teddy bear's nose, saying, "yuk, yuk!"  I have to quickly walk away from the door because I was about to bust out loud laughing.  A minute later, after I get myself under control, I peek again and he was then trying to put the socks on the bear's feet. It was so adorable I wish I could have gotten a video of it without him seeing me. But I wrote it in his journal of milestones, cute sayings and cute behaviors of his that I have started.

It's these types of precious moments that remind me how blessed I am to have found my beautiful son.
~Amy

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! I just love those little moments - and I love your new pictures too!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete