Monday, January 17, 2011

First Haircut

Christian had his first haircut today and did pretty good.....at least I thought so.  He balked a little when he was set in the chair but the salon lady was SO nice and patient with him.  He did not like the apron on him at all but I got his arms out from underneath it to hold his little cup of Cheerios. He sat still pretty good and when he would turn his head a little, the salon lady would just move with him.  Then she got out the electric shaver and went to show it to him so he wouldn't be afraid of it. Of course he was afraid of it, so I told her to just move behind him, not show it to him and start.  She did and it worked fine.  So he cried a little bit a couple of times but overall he did very good.  I got a few pieces of his hair to keep. I wish I could have gotten a photo but I was busy trying to keep him preoccupied.  Maybe next time I can get a photo.
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see photos of mr handsome's new haircut!
    ~deb

    ReplyDelete