Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser

My little angel is a charming teaser!  He has been making me laugh so much that last several days. He is very ticklish and we have a few games we now play.  He will be at one end of the sofa, me at other with my eyes closed. He will creep down the sofa, trying to be quiet but of course he's not, and when he gets close, he'll jump on me and I proceed to tickle him. He shrieks with laughter, scrambles down to do it all over again.

He will also be sitting at his end of the sofa, I look over out of the corner of my eye and he mimicks me, looking out the corner of his eyes. He'll then grin with his little dimple and that is my sign that the lunge at me is next.  This makes him laugh so hard, that wonderful baby laugh that tickles your heart!

Then tonight we were visiting my sister and nephew after his surgery. There was a cup of soda on the table that he decided to pick up. My nephew reached out his hand and asked Christian to give it to him.  Christian held the cup out to him but when Kolby just touched it, he quickly pulled it back laughing. He did this several times.  I don't know where he got that because I have never done that but it was so cute to see him teasing like that.

Every day, more and more of his personality reveals itself to me (good and bad) and I feel more blessed with every moment. He is giving kisses and hugs back to me now and that is the most perfect feeling in the world.
I love you my little sweetie bug :)
~Amy

2 comments: