Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Final Fee Money in Hand

So I have enough money now for the final adoption fees!  However, I don't have it yet for the travel and to cover some costs when we get home.  I have exhausted every avenue, so all that is left to try is to get a balance transfer on my credit card. Visa credit card is running a 0% interest on balance transfers until Dec. 2011.  Even though I hate to go this route, at least it's 0% interest and I'll have the money.  Just need to pray I get a decent tax return amount to put it against the credit card!

I went to Target last night and bought Christian some shoes!  I'm not sure what they will have on him when I get him. When I visited last, he had on pink girl shoes one day and the second day he had on boy shoes but they were too small, leaving red marks on his feet.  A friend has a 2 yr old boy, so I asked what shoe size he wears, and bought a size 6 and 7 shoe, just in case. I'll at least have one pair that will hopefully fit well when I pick him up and then will buy ones that really fit.  They are so small and cute, I'm smiling as I type :)  My nieces and nephews are older now and I forgot how small toddler's things are, just adorable. It's going to be hard to control my spending when Christian gets home, but of course I have to until I get my "loans" paid off.

My sister Cindy, who is going with me on the second trip, was cracking me up today. She called me, I think it was three times, asking questions about filling out her visa request form.  She's already thinking about what she's going to take and we don't leave on our second trip until Dec. 11th.  I am SO relieved, excited and happy that she will be going with me.  I got so lonely the last trip and it will be nice to share the trip with someone as well as some of Christian and my "firsts" together.  I don't think she's figured it out yet, but she's going to be the photographer and video taker :)  Love ya sis!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment