Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Did It

I just went ahead and did it.  I called the credit card company and got a balance transfer for the remaining funds I needed.  I did get a good deal at least, 0% interest until Feb. 2012!  Now I just have to tighten up the purse strings to make the monthly payment.  Still praying for a decent sized tax return!

A friend and business associate, Tiffany, told another business person about my adoption. This person, Peggy, also adopted from Russia.  We emailed and met for lunch today and it was wonderful!  It was so incredibly nice to talk face to face with someone that completely understands and has been through the adoption process, especially Russia, and knows what you've been through and how it makes you feel.  She gave me alot of good advice and tips for when I bring Christian home.  She also knows another woman who adopted from Russia, who has a 2yr old, and is going to get us in touch with each other. That will be great! Christian is 2 yrs old also, so they are tracking together, and it will be nice to be support for each other.
A BIG thanks to Tiffany and Peggy!!!

Sending off my final adoption fees to my agency tomorrow.  I've been trying to save every dollar I can and wouldn't you know it, my darn 'check engine' light comes on in my car.....ggrrrrr.  Off to the mechanic I go tomorrow and pray it's just a fluke and the light popped on and nothing is really wrong.  Can I be that lucky....please???
Another beautiful day here, enjoy it will it lasts.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment