Friday, November 19, 2010

Three days and counting

Packing lists are made, laundry is done, packing has started. I'm off Monday morning to Russia for my court date on the 29th!  I get to see Christian 4 days in a row while I am there!!!  I hope we get along as good as we did the first time.  I've been so busy at work this week trying to get things ready for the project team before I leave that I haven't been sleeping very good. I am exhausted but figure I'll get some sleep on the long planes rides.

Tomorrow I have to go the bank, post office, pay final bills, buy food and stuff then drive 2 hours to drop my cats off at my parents house to cat sit while I am gone.  Then home to pack and run around for any last minute things I may have forgotten. This packing will be much easier than the next trip when I have to take a ton of stuff with me for Christian.  I am so glad and appreciative that my sister will be going with me on the next trip to bring him home!
~Amy

1 comment: