Sunday, November 21, 2010

16 Hours and Counting

I leave in 16 hours for Russia!
1. clothes packed - check
2. food packed - check
3. Christian's test clothes and shoes packed - check
4. Christian's toys and snacks packed - check
5. paperwork packed - check
Just have to pack my last minute morning stuff and this laptop, and off I go!

Court is on May 29th, so please send prayers my way!  I am hoping they are not too tough on me because I will be a single mother, pretty worried about this.  I will be in a room with 5-6 other people I do not know. The agency rep is not allowed to go in the judge's room with me but I am hoping they use my translator I've had on all my trips. A familiar face would be wonderful!

Crazy but I have to fly from St.Louis, to Dallas, to Frankfurt then to Moscow.  Going west to travel east......gotta love the airline routes these days.
I'll be posting as I can during my trip. I know you're all sitting on the edges of your seats, waiting in anticipation for my next post :)
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment