Monday, November 15, 2010

Making Lists

This past weekend a friend came to visit (Susan) and we did some power shopping. We found some great sales!  I got a few more clothes for Christian and found some snow pants on sale.  So now I think I have everything I need....at least for now.  My plan is to take some clothes on my court trip, see what fits, then bring those sizes with me when I go to bring him home.

Now I have to start making my packing lists!  I feel like I am behind but I know I still have plenty of time before I leave on Monday. I'm trying to push and get as much stuff done on my work projects as possible so I don't leave people in a lurch when I am gone.  I still have a few projects I wanted to get done at home before I bring Christian home, but I have conceded that I won't get everything done. I am fine with that, I have the important stuff done.  I do have a few "grandpa" projects for my Dad though :)
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment