Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ready with Clothing

I got alot of good advice and feedback about the clothing situation. Thanks all!
I go for my court trip, return home for the 10 day waiting period, then go back to bring him home. So I'm taking the clothing with me on the court trip to see what fits and can then bring the right sizes back on the second trip. I have two sizes of tennis shoes and then will buy warm boots for when I go back. I have 2T size clothes to see if those fit.  I need to get some long underwear and snow pants.  Thankfully I got a winter coat, warm hat and gloves from my shower so that's going to work great!

I have lists of what I need to do yet and realized today that I leave in 11 days! I am getting excited but also nervous.  I pray I answer the court questions the way they like and they don't give me too hard a time for being a single mother.  I have been told to expect it and that makes me nervous.  But I figure that I've been through so much that God will see me through to the gloriously blessed end with my son in my arms.
~Amy

1 comment: