Monday, August 2, 2010

YAY!!!!!

I got the test results from Russia just moments ago!!!  I sent them immediately to my local doctor for interpretation and recommendation.  I am SO excited I can hardly stand it but want to stay reasonably cautious so I'm not devastated like I was before.  As soon as I emailed the test results to the doctor, I called her office to tell the secretary to leave her a message to check her email.  I hope that wasn't too rude but I can barely stand the wait now that I have the results I have waited two months for. I hope she has time to read the results yet today or early tomorrow and then calls me tomorrow :)  Stay tuned and keep praying....
~Amy

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that's rue at all- it's just excitement and desire! And I'm sure she'll see that! Hope she responds quickly!
    -JennStar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Huge leap in the right direction!!! Waiting with baited breath....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should understand of course! Just wait until they deal with me and I'm sure my redheaded patience is even thinner because of the Eastern European gene too. :) So excited - hope to hear good news soon!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sick of waiting too, glad you left her a message! WooHoo! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, that is great news!! I hope she gets back to you soon, you have waited long enough.

    ReplyDelete