Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting Again - Ugh

So I sent the test results to my local doctor on Monday and was hoping for a fast answer. I left a message with their office secretary on Monday and Tuesday and again today to leave a message for the doctor to check her email. I have not been sleeping because I can't keep my mind from racing back and forth to believing it will be good news to scared it won't be good news.

I've been carrying my cell phone around on my hip (which I hate doing) but don't want to miss the call. It rings.....it's the secretary.....only to tell me that the doctor won't be in the office this week.  WHAT?!?!?  Did she know this on Monday and Tuesday and this morning when I called and just space out????  My heart hit my stomach and tears filled my eyes, I was incredibly disappointed.  So now I continue to wait and hope I hear something on Monday.  Of course I am traveling for work next week and hope I'm not on a plane but sitting at my lay-over when she calls because as we all know, whenever you call back they are never able to take your call.  Sigh.....I just pray this wait is a good sign.  Now if I can get some sleep while I wait :)
~Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy, so sorry for the delay (again!) Just a thought, do you think it may be appropriate to try another IA doc so that you can get your answer sooner? It may not be a good idea, but we use Sarah Springer out of Pittsburgh and she does have a 24 hour turn around for an extra $150 fee. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend e-mailing Dr. Jenista everything. You can call her today and she will probably talk to you about the results in a few hours. She is not expensive at all, and she was RIGHT-ON with our referral. You can look her up on Google. She spends sooooo much time with you on the phone, it is unbelievable.
    You can get so much info about Russian orphans from her, she is a wonderful woman. She does not sugar-coat anything, so be prepared for the cold, hard truth. However, our daughter is totally healthy, just like she said.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete