Monday, August 16, 2010

Paperwork and Lists

I took my test for my psych evaluation this morning. It was 536 questions and my hand ached after filling in those little circles. Some of the questions could be answered either way, let's just hoped I picked the right one.  It takes 10 days to get the results and then I have a sit down with the Doc for the evaluation which is the Monday after I get back.  Right now my FBI fingerprints haven't expired so I'm hoping my court date falls under that date because those take weeks to get back.  I'm having a tough time getting my "Statement of Residence" letter completed. I have to send it to my mortgage loan holder and that has switched hands three times in two years, doesn't make it easy.  Makes me want to change my loan to my main bank.....might look into that when I have time.

I made three lists tonight for the trip: 1. what left to purchase; 2. what to pack in my carry-on; 3. what to pack in my checked suitcase.  I plan to get everything in one big suitcase, then have my carry-on with a change of clothes, contact solution, book, snacks, camera, laptop and then stuff a backpack in there to use when I'm running around during the week. I did the backpack things last time and thought it worked great!
I've been putting things in my suitcase as I think of them and realized it was pretty heavy already and wondered what I had accumulated.  Well to my surprise, one of my cats wanted to travel with me and made camp inside my suitcase, hence the extra weight and believe me, he's no small cat! I feel bad leaving my two cats, they don't eat much when I am gone.....yes I am an animal lover.  Hopefully I'll be bringing home a playmate for them soon :)

Getting more excited as it gets closer but am still cautious.  I pray I don't get on that bad emotional rollercoaster again this trip, it is so heart breaking .  Staying positive!  Hope I can sleep better tonight.
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Just to be safe, if I were you I'd submit another FBI clearance now just in case the ones you have now expire before you can get a court date as they are taking about 3 months....better safe than sorry.

    Oooooh I hope it all goes GREAT for you!!!! I know the emotional roller coaster is soooo hard but hopefully it will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete