Saturday, August 14, 2010

Starting Court Documents

I thought I'd get a head start and do as many of the documents required for court as possible now. Yes I am trying to be positive that this is the child for me :)  If the information gathering was just on my shoulders, I would be in good shape, but for some I have to get information from other people. I just hope I can get them to return it by the date I want.  My plan is the have everything completed by the end of the week when I return home, that way I can get it to Russia ASAP and hopefully get a fast court date.  It will be so hard to be with my little guy for a week, then have to leave for 2-4 months!  But a few people have told me that some areas are assigning court dates within a month so I'm praying that's me.

Was a little concerned about the fires around the Moscow region but my rep assured me that most of the flights are still on time. On my way over, I only have a layover in Moscow in the airport but on the way back, I have to spend one night in Moscow.  So I'm packing a few face masks has people who have just returned have recommended.  So tomorrow I make my list of what I need to pack.  I am tired yet energized at the same time, strange huh?

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to get FBI clearances? Definitely get that in ASAP if you do as they are taking forever. Everything else went pretty quickly for us. We also had to get license verifs for our doctors and psychologist and the psych one took longer, but I'm sure that varies by state.

    I'm so very happy for you and can't wait to hear about your meeting!

    ReplyDelete