Thursday, June 30, 2011

Best Daycare Ever!!!

I have the absolute BEST daycare ever!!!!!!
The teachers took the time, patience and with their caring, changed all the kids clothes into their swim attire.  Then they walked them across the street to the park so they could play in the fountain.  The kids had an incredible time.  I was having an extremely stressful day at work today and knew I would be busy after work, so I checked my personal email real quick to find the best surprise.

The teacher took the time and was considerate to take photos of the kids playing in the fountain and emailed them to us.  I opened the email attachment to see Christian standing under the fountain, with water spilling over onto him, with a huge smile on his face.  They told me that he spent the whole time in the fountain and was even pretending to wash his hair. It was the best feeling to see him in that photo and made me feel so good at the end of this bad day. 

I just now looked at the photo again and am amazed at how far he has come. (I posted the photo for you all to see too!)When we first got home, he was literally terrified of water, would n't put his hands under the facuet to wash them, and you remember my posts about the bathtime dramas we had.  Now six months later, he is standing under a fountain letting the water pour completely over him, on his head, down his face. It puts such a great feeling in my heart and makes me realize each day that we're both doing fine and will be ok.
I love you through and through my little bug  :)  XOXOXOX
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. awesome! that his daycare is great and he is loving water. My son had the same water challenges and the same amazing grow, it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete