Wednesday, June 1, 2011

2 Days at New Daycare

We just passed the first two days at the new daycare.
Day 1 - he didn't cry when I left :) He didn't want to leave with me when I picked him up :)  They said he had a great day and was happy all day :)
Day 2 - he cried and clung to me when I left :(  He didn't want to leave with me when I picked him up :)......although I wonder if the chocolate pudding and milk they were serving had something to do with that too.
The daycare sent out a summer schedule of activities and it is wonderful!!!
They will be going on field trips, to the park to listen to a children's concert series, to the circus, a "music man" comes in once a month, a "library reading lady" comes in every other week, on and on and on! I am SO excited for him, I wish I could be there to see his face and reaction during all these new and exciting times for him :)
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've found a good one! You must feel so relieved and Christian will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete