Tuesday, December 7, 2010

86 hours to go

In 86 hours I will be flying off to bring home my son!  I can hardly stand it and wish the time would go faster. I am SOOOOO happy that my sister is going with me.  She lives in Florida and we don't see each other very much throughout the year, so this will give her some "one-on-one" time with her new nephew.  Plus it will be wonderful to share this experience with someone....and help me carry all the stuff I'll be lugging around :)

Based on some advice from a couple of my wonderful readers, I have stocked up on Gerber snacks for the trip. I was worried about how Christian will handle the car and plane rides, but a reader reminded me that his feeling of security is the most important thing and that if I have to hold him in the car instead of being in a car seat, then at that time, that is the best thing for him.  For his sake, I hope his isn't too scared so he's not too upset.

I am just SO excited and can't wait to get him home! I know I've said that so many times, but I just can't stop saying it.  Let's just hope he gets along with my two cats :)
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and enjoy every minute of your last trip to Russia to finish this process. I look back at our picture all the time and can't believe how much our son has grown. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete