Friday, December 10, 2010

15 hours to go

In 15 hours I will be on a plane for the last time to Russia and bringing home my little miracle boy!
Everything is packed, except the last minute things like makeup, lotion, hair dryer. etc. I tried to pack as much as I could in as little bags as possible but then they were SO heavy :)
So I switched some things around, will still need help carrying things (yes sister Cindy, that means you) and it will all work.
I am SO excited and probably will not sleep tonight.  My parents came to take me to the airport tomorrow, Thanks Mom and Dad!
Off to take parents to get some dinner.
Will blog during the trip when I can and I plan to blog when we return to home to let you know how our transition is going.
Stay warm!
~Amy

7 comments:

  1. Omigosh this is really it!!!
    I will be following your blog at the edge of my seat! Can't wait until you guys are home...
    hugs,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels on bringing Christian home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I just got chills reading this! I will keep you and Christian in my prayers for safe travels....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip and may your "Gotcha Day" be filled with many wonderful, unforgettable memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAITING for an update!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't take the suspense!
    hugs, deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time! Trip 3 is the fun trip! I'm so jealous - all of those firsts, it is really amazing! It is soooo much better than childbirth! :) We can't wait to see the two of you together forever. May God bless you as you travel with your son.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete