Monday, October 25, 2010

Second Trip Plans

Just heard from my agency and they managed to shorten my second trip by three days! I am SO happy!  I wanted to get Christian home as soon as I can before I go to my family's for Christmas. I have a large family and don't want him to get too overwhelmed, so the more time I have with him by myself the better.  So now for the second trip I will only be gone 8 days instead of 11....YAY!

I sent my sister the revised dates and hopefully she'll still be able to go with me. I should know in a few days, then I will be searching for flights.  Staying in Moscow is expensive but thanks to my adoption yahoo group friends, they clued me to apartment rentals in Moscow that are much more reasonably priced.  So I looked into that and I found one that will work great I think. It is close to the US Embassay and a grocery store.  It is also close to an interesting historical street with shops and restaurants that we can wander through as time permits.  Someone also said there is a park nearby but being there in December, I am not sure how cold it will be. I plan to wear layers and dress Christian in layers!  I have to wait to receive the "invitation" so I can apply for our visas. It is getting closer and I am getting more and more excited!!!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment