Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Court Date!

I got the call this afternoon! My court date is Nov. 29th.  I was a little disappointed because the whole time my agency has been saying it would be the end of October.  I didn't want to travel so close to Christmas but with these things you have no choice.  She told me the end of October was looking good until the judge decided to go on vacation...ugh.  So to keep the disappointment at bay, I am trying to look on the positive side.  I have been rushing around, wearing myself out, trying to get so much done before he comes home, but now I can slow down a bit.  It will also give me more time to learn Russian so I can communicate with him a little bit :)  With the traveling being in December, I'll have to wait and see if my sister can still go with me to bring him home. I really pray she can because I want to share the experience with someone and also have some help carrying him and all the stuff I have to take too!
~Amy

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It is such a relief to get that call.
    We are hoping to be in Russia at the end of November to meet our little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the good news.

    ReplyDelete