Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bank Visit

On my lunch hour today I ran to the bank to beg for a loan. Well not quite beg, but I did shamelessly plan the adoption card. I told the loan officer that I need the money for my adoption and if I don't get the loan, then I have to push back the court date which may be a couple of months.  So those of you who have been through the adoption process know that this is a very real possibility. Yes I am desparate and trying not to freak out, but I have to have a loan and absolutely do NOT want to push my court date.  Well it worked, because the lady surfed around on her computer, asking all kinds of questions, running numbers until we found a loan type and amount the just might work.

Now I have to complete paperwork and give them a couple of pay stubs, submit and pray I am approved.  My credit score is good so that should help. If approved, things will be extremely tight (I'll be living on PB&Js) but I think I can handle it until I get my tax return back. This type of loan will allow me to plunk down my tax return, then it readjusts so the monthly payment will go down, which is what I have to have.  So cross your fingers that I get approved!!!
~Amy

1 comment: