Monday, October 18, 2010

Finally, paperwork done!

Whew!  Finally the court paperwork is done.  YAYYYYYY!!!!!!
The 2:15 drive to Jefferson City to wait 30 minutes for my state background check, then drive back to STL 2:15 was tiring. It was a beautiful day last Friday for the drive but for some reason I was SO tired. I had to stop twice to get a soda for caffeine and then I had an ice cream sandwich for my supper :) So off the documents go in the mail tomorrow morning. Let's just hope the judge is fine with everything.

I got my tentative travel dates today. Looks like I will be flying during Thanksgiving. Not looking forward to that at all. Several years ago I flew to visit my Grandpa and it was a mess, so many people traveling, flight delays due to weather and then they gave our rental car away.  I just pray this holiday travel will be better!

Holding my breath until tomorrow. I'm supposed to hear if my loan is approved...eeekkk!  If it doesn't, several people have given me other money raising ideas from robbing the bank to selling my body.  Well neither of those will happen because if I robbed the bank, I would definitely get caught and selling my body......well enough said about that :)

I came home to find the rocking horse I ordered sandwiched between my screen door and front door! I'm so excited, so that's my project tonight, to put it together.  Let's hope all the pieces are here this time. The other one had some missing pieces so I had to take it back and have another sent.  It's so cute :)
Off to start assembling......good night.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment