Friday, October 22, 2010

First Trip Booked


I got my first trip booked for my court date.  Because I was able to book it early, I was able to use some of my frequent flyer miles and saved some money.....YAY!  I'm coming home during the 10 day waiting period and it'll actually be cheaper than if I stay there. So now I have to look into travel arrangements for the second and final trip to bring my son home. I'm still getting used to saying, "my son" :)

I got a cash out on my house loan when I refinanced so now I just have to wait to see if I'm approved for the balance I need to complete the adoption. I'm supposed to hear mid next week so I pray it's good news.
Otherwise I am putting the finishing touches on his room and need to take photos to take to court.
This time in two months we'll be home and starting on our life adventure together.  I am so excited!
~Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment