Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Overwhelmed

My agency told me they are trying to get my court date for the end of October. So I have been working toward everything with that timeframe in mind, only to realize how fast it is approaching!  I had this creative burst and decided to make the artwork for Christian's room. Yes it is taking me longer than I thought it would!  It would go much faster if I could use the computer and printer at work but we can't use company equipment for personal use (which I understand) but shoot, it would work so much better :)  My little inkjet printer is having a hard time keeping up and those ink cartridges are not cheap.  But when I get them finished I think I'll be happy I did it and hopefully Christian will like them.

Then I have to make a photo album for court and all my family and friends have been great either letting me take their photo or getting me photos of their family.  I have it all done except I just need to add the photos of his completed bedroom, and I have ALOT left to do on that.  I plan to get alot done on his bedroom this weekend....at least that's my thought right now.  If I could just get rid of these allergy headaches it would be great.
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Court for the end of October!
    That is soooo exciting!!!!
    Just around the corner...
    cheers,
    deb

    ReplyDelete