Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby/Toddler Shower

My sisters, Beth and Lisa, had a baby/toddler shower for me this afternoon. It was so nicely done and we all got to visit with our cousins we haven't seen for awhile. My sister Cindy joined us via Skype which was great!  I got some wonderful gifts, photos and memories to share with Christian when he arrives.
Now to get it all organized :)
I've never been married, and this is my first child, so I've never had any type of shower thrown for me before and it's alot of fun.  Like my birthday but not really :) Thanks everyone!!!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. I felt exactly the same at my shower for Maya ... what great memories you made yesterday! If you can, get those photos into a book now. I promise you that you will not have time/energy to do it once Christian comes home!

    ReplyDelete