Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry for the Confusion

May 3, 2010
So I realize, based on some comments that I've received, that I have confused people a bit.
My "Introduction" post stated that I was backtracking in my adoption process to tell people what I have experienced so far. I think my posts have led people to believe that they are occuring now, when in fact they are in the past. So to eliminate any more confusion, I will indicate the date in on the posts of when the events occurred.  Actually I am almost up to date and will be in "today's time" real soon.
Thanks so everyone who is reading these!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I've really enjoyed reading the blow by blow, your writing is compelling, I love your attention to detail and I've become a riveted blog fan! Can't wait to hear more...
    ~deb

    ReplyDelete