Friday, October 7, 2011

~SNAKE!~

The other night we went for a walk, checking out all the Halloween decorations on people's houses and enjoying the incredible weather.  We stopped to swing for a little bit in the back yard and then decided to pull a few weeds before we went inside for the night.

We were pulling away and chatting away, when I pulled up a huge clump off weeds and a snake slithered out. I, of course, screamed and was up and out of that flower bed in a flash!  Christian was crouched beside me and moved as fast as I did saying, "Oh, Oh, Oh!"  He didn't even see the snake but reacted to my reaction.  I told him it was time to go inside, he asked why, and I told him I saw a snake and it freaked me out.  He was saying, "snake freaked Mommy out," over and over that night.  Poor kid is going to grow up a sissy because of me :)
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment