Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stressful Weekend

Was supposed to get the test results at the end of last week....obvioulsy I didn't get them. So all weekend I was stressed out, trying to decide whether to take that leap of faith and accept to travel without receiving the test results.  I just really don't know what to do. 
I've decided (at least at this moment this is my decision) that if I do not receive the rest results by the end of THIS week, then I am going to accept to travel and pray for the very best. Please keep me in your prayers, I need all I can get! Thanks so much for everyone who supports me and who is reading this.
~Amy

4 comments:

  1. I have been following along for a while and for what it's worth I think you are making the right decision! Hang in there! Everything is such a leap of faith, and this is one huge leap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you are in my prayers, I happen to agree with Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parenting is a leap of faith. Be the parent this little boy needs - that's all you have to do! I hope he is everything you dreamed of -

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely praying for you and hope things work out for the best! Hang in there, ~Masha

    ReplyDelete