Monday, July 12, 2010

Answers Today? Nope.

Well I've been driving myself crazy waiting for the additional medical information on the little boy referral.  My adoption agency rep was on vacation last week but said she was still talking to the rep in country and checking her emails.  I didn't hear a thing last week so I was SO sure I would here something today. Nope, she's still on vacation today, I called her again, she's going to kill me :)  Her voicemail message said she'd be in the office tomorrow so I am thinking I should definitely get some news tomorrow.  But then I've been thinking that for a week and a half now!  Sooooo......tomorrow could be the day I decide if I'm traveling again to Russia to meet my potential child for the first time!!!! YIKES!  I'm so excited and pray he's the one I'm meant to bring into my family.  Stay tuned with your fingers crossed and prayers on your lips.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment