Saturday, July 17, 2010

Give me results already

I am officially annoyed and frustrated!  I have been waiting for THREE WEEKS to get the medical test results and I am tired of waiting.  Yes I know I need to be more patient but I just want to move forward, whether it is accepting to travel for this little boy, or not accept and wait for another child to become available.  I keep looking at his photo and thinking that I am missing more and more time with my potential son and it's bumming me out.
My US adoption coordinator said she would be talking to the Russian coordinator this weekend. She was going to go to the orphanage and see what she could find out. I hope they tell her something.
So, that means that I might have some sort of answer on Monday, but then again, I thought that two past Mondays in a row and every day after that, with no answer.
I am trying to stay strong, positive and hopeful but it's getting more and more difficult as each day passes by VERY slowly.  So here's to being hopeful that I will have some news on Monday.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment