Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lost mind...official!

Ok I have officially lost my mind!  I STILL don't have any news on the additional medical information requested and I am getting annoyed at waiting.  Yes I know, many many many other people wait years so I need to be patient but it's driving me crazy!  I am trying to not get too excited but as each day passes, I'm getting more excited, telling more people and making plans for the future with this little boy.  My adoption coordinator here is probably ready to shoot me I keep emailing her :)
Well, again, I HOPE to hear something tomorrow and PRAY it's good news!!!

I really need to get busy investigating day cares. I have a lead on a good one that already has adoptive children they care for.  A friend of mine that I played volleyball with, adopted a little girl from China, she takes her there and gave me the info.  I'm going to call tomorrow and see if I can visit the facility Friday and check it out. I know there's a waiting list and am not sure what the cost is, but I have to get moving and looking around at what options there are near me.  I'm sure I'm going to have "sticker shock" at day care costs but unless I win the lottery, I'll be going back to work.

Well if I get news tomorrow, I'll definitely post it :)
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment