Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pins and Needles

I received the second set of information on my third referral, the answers to the questions I sent.  Well the information I received was contradictory with the first set of information, enough so, that we aren't sure if the answer to my questions are for the same child.  So after my international adoption doctor reviewed what information we did get that was consistent, she provided a few more questions and developmental milestones for me to ask them. So off that email went to Russia on Saturday and I am waiting for their response.  I hope I get their answer this week so I can make the decision as to whether to travel to see this child or not.
The adoption process is bumpy, emotionally exhausting but I know it will be worth it in the end!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Amy, its great that you are able to request information twice. Hopefully with the next batch of info the inaccuracies will be cleared up. I'm rooting for you!

    hugs,
    deb

    ReplyDelete