Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cutting Teeth and Grass

Christian is cutting in his back teeth and he's miserable. When he eats food he fusses and constantly puts his finger in his mouth saying, 'ow, ow".  Then I need to brush his teeth very gently but it never fails, I end up hitting that sore spot, makes me feel so bad.  At least I have Anbesol to numb his gums and that seems to help.

I pick him up at school today and he's cutting the grass.....with a little plastic push mower.  He looked at me with such pride on his face and a grin that stretched across his whole face.  He was having a blast!
I told him it was time to go and he told me he wasn't done yet.  He had to make several more trips around the play area until he felt like his job was done.  I told him when he gets bigger, he can cut my grass any time he wants :)

Christian has been obessed with cars for a while now, but I see the inklings of a change coming.  Not to say he'll give up his beloved cars, but horses have been on his mind alot lately.  My sister has a horse and he says he'll ride on it with Uncle Bob, on Uncle Bob's lap.  Ummm, not sure he'll actually get on the horse, but we;ll try it and see.  I guess I better tell Uncle Bob he's going to be giving a horse ride huh! My 11 yr old niece said she'd take Christian for a ride, like that's a good idea.  So we're going to try the ride this weekend and I'll let you all know how it goes.  Wish us luck!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment