Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introduction

I loved to write when I was in high school, and yes, that was a long time ago.  We will see how my creative skills are now, but I am certain English teachers afar will cringe.  I forge on at the urging of friends and colleagues. This blog will be a journal of my story in the world of adoption from Russia.  I will be a single parent and will be fulfilling a dream....after I overcome the obstacles that have been set in my path recently.I will post as often as I can and any comments are welcome, just please be kind :)
~ A

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. I truly believe that you will be an amazing mom someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, so happy to see your blog! Mine has been private/invite only but I just opened it up for a short while. http://beforesnegurochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete